Are the straps of your new Ahinsa ballet flats or sandals too long for you? No worries, you can easily shorten the straps to achieve a better fit. Just watch our YouTube tutorial or follow these simple steps:
- Put on your ballet flats or sandals and fasten them to determine the desired strap length. Adjust the straps to a comfortable length that provides a snug fit.
- Mark the excess strap length that needs to be removed.
- Carefully cut the straps at the marked cutting points using a pair of sharp scissors. It's better to start with a conservative cut, as you can always trim further if necessary. You won't be able to return the cut-off strap later. You should always cut the strap below the stitching so that it does not fray further.
- Put on your ballet flats or sandals once again and fasten the straps. Check if the new strap length provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- With the straps properly shortened, your shoes should now fit perfectly and you can take them out for the first stroll.
If you're unsure about any step or need further assistance, feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.